- Applicants to the DBA program must have earned a master’s degree at an appropriately accredited institution of higher learning or a minimum of 30 graduate-level credits prior to formal admission to the program.
- Admissions are highly competitive. Only two cohorts are selected each year, with starting dates in January and July. Candidates are expected to have a cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher in a relevant, accredited master’s program.
Applying for Admission
- Completed application form
- Make sure to complete the entire application form, giving accurate and up-to-date information.
- Official transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions attended. Transcripts not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations.
- A current resume
For admission or further information, please fill in the following form and join our seminar: