With the rapid development of global economic integration, entrepreneurs specialized in market economy and enterprise internationalization as well as government officials making vital decisions had an essential role in the competitive market if the Chinese enterprises want to stand firm. ln view of this, the University of Oxford launched the Oxford Post-doctoral Research Program for the scholars, government officials and entrepreneurs.
Upon completion of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Obtain a prestigious Oxford post-doctoral certificate in one year
- Acquire cutting-edge business knowledge
- Reinforce the fundamental concepts and theories
- Build and expand the personal network and connection with business leaders
- Urban Planning and Real Estate Strategy
- Global Energy and Resource Development Strategy
- Enterprise Leader and Public Relationship
- interactive Seminar with EU Scientific Team in UK
- Enterprise investment and Risk Control and Research
- Modern Marketing Theories
- Data Revolution and Financing innovation
- Holders of doctoral degree or a doctoral degree candidates
- Public officials, Senior Executive Officers, entrepreneurs, etc.
Mansfield College of the University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
(The course is divided into 2 one-week classes located at the Mansfield College)
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
15 November, 2015
- Application fee of HK$1,000 (payable to “Global Institution of Management”)
- Enrolment form
- Degree Certificates
Date: Tuesday, 3 November 2015
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Global Institute of Management, Room 1627 Star House, Middle Block,
3 Salisbury Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For reservations and general enquiries, please calms Dr. Chan on 2111 0323 or fill in the application form below.